Tittel: Document controller
The client is one of the largest oil & gas companies in the world and has been a part of the Norwegian operations since early days. For this client we are searching for a Document controller/admin support
The main purpose of this position is to support the ongoing projects with respect to project control and administrative work. The position shall ensure that projects document control is executed in accordance with applicable processes and industry best practices for project control.
The position is in general responsible for the document control, administrative and LCI, related to the project process and execution of minor modification work in. Hereunder, but not limited to:
Administrative work related to registration of new PIR jobs in WorkMate and Documentum:
- Register new PIR in WorkMate and register new folder in Documentum
- Verify that PIR has required info.
- Update status on PIR in Workmate when CVP gates is approved
PIMS coordinator between Contractors and client for all PIMS action items.
- Distribute Variation Order Request (VOR), Engineering Query (EQ) and Deviation Request (DR).
- PIMS reporting.
Receive engineering and commissioning documentation from contractors during the project phase via Sharecat DocHub with the following tasks:
- Perform quality checks.
- Distribution internally for approval/comments/information.
- Consolidate and return comments to contractor when applicable.
Receive SPIR lists in clients Sharecat area for further distribution for approval/comments within clients organization and make sure that our client receives the final approved SPIR from ShareCat.
Provide support as “Admin User” in Sharecat with the following tasks:
- Modify attributes related to documentation if required.
- Create new packages (AFA numbers) in Sharecat.
- Create new users/roles in Sharecat.
- Liaise with “Admin Users” across our client’s organization.
Follow-up and reporting RFCC/RFOC status on as-built and technical information (data & DFO) deliveries from contractors according to contractual milestones for projects.
Function as a link and support for follow-up on as-built documentation and technical information (data & DFO) between the Projects and Modification team/contractors
-Quality assure and check content before handover to operations.
Update new procedures in word/power point
Minimum 5 years experience
Fluent in Norwegian and English language
For further information and a job description please contact