Tittel: Software Engineer
Stillingsprosent: Full time
Lønn: £60k - 70k per year + BONUSES
My client who are leaders in their field are seeking the following software engineer to take part in a medical device project:
You will need to design and deliver the medical device and supplies breakthroughs that make a difference in the lives of millions of patients.
The Software Engineer is a member of the R&D Ventilation software team working on the development and support of various products. Software Engineers typically provide technical expertise and leadership to other software developers and work closely with other members of the engineering staff to provide technical solutions to engineering problems. The Staff Software Engineer will participate in the creation of requirements, architecture, design documentation, risk analysis, software applications, test plans, and other project artifacts.
What is the work you will be doing?
1. Works with other disciplines to develop system-level product architectures that take into account electronics, communication, power, user interface and other aspects of a final product.
2. Leads software project team(s) to develop software plans and specifications based on high level requirements and in accordance with defined development procedures.
3. Translates specifications into architecture and design following the requirements of design control and good software engineering practices
4. Leads other software activities, such as performing hazard and risk analysis, reviews of designs and tests.
5. Active participation in design verification activities, including verification and validation planning and testing
6. Generates high-quality work products.
7. Works well in a team whose work product reflects highly professional standards.
8. Demonstrates good coding practices.
Do you have these experiences or skills?
• Extensive experience in real-time embedded software development required
• Extensive experience with recent hands-on knowledge of C++ required
• Experience leading other engineers or leading technical efforts
• Experience with a rigorous software development process and familiarity with FDA and ISO standards (IEC 62304, ISO 14971) is required.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in developing and tracking software task schedules.
• Medical device software development strongly desired
• Experience with projects that require hardware/software interfacing.
• Object-Oriented Design and Implementation (OOD&A, OOP), UML
Do you have these professional or academic certifications?
BS/BA degree in CS, EE or equivalent. Advanced degree desirable.
For further information and a job description please contact
was founded as the antidote to the corporate, managed-service approach to recruitment. Opposed to gauging our achievements by the volume of our supply, we take pride in offering a high quality service level to both SME’s and our larger corporate clients.