Tittel: Technical Consultant
Stillingsprosent: Full time
Lønn: £400 - 450 per day
Skills required: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/2015
My client, a multinational retail company based in Liverpool, requires a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant to assist in the transition of an upgrade project from CRM 2011 to 2013.
The successful applicant will provide technical support throughout a national roll out of CRM 2013 from the early to the post go-live support phase. In addition, candidates will be expected to develop C# plug in’s, complex C# customisations and to configure custom CRM workflows.
- Previous experience in the design, development and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2015
- The ability to develop custom workflows and plug in’s within MS Dynamics using C# ASP.Net.
- A deep understanding of CRM systems, especially specific knowledge of MS Dynamics
- Experience of managing and/or enhancing business systems
- Good communications skills
- A strong ability to understand current business processes and the role of IT systems in shaping the business.
This position will be based in Liverpool, and is required to start ASAP.
For further information and a job description please contact
was founded as the antidote to the corporate, managed-service approach to recruitment. Opposed to gauging our achievements by the volume of our supply, we take pride in offering a high quality service level to both SME’s and our larger corporate clients.