Tittel: Head of HR
Stillingsprosent: Full time
Arbeidsgiver: Staples Norway
We are looking to recruit our new Head of HR Norway based in Oslo.
The Head of HR role works closely with the business leaders to achieve shared organizational objectives in particular designing and implementing HR systems, processes and solutions that support the strategic aims of the business. In addition, the role builds and maintains relationships between the business and HR Centres of Expertise to maximize the customer experience drive the BU HR agenda and consistently deliver an excellent HR service proposition. The role is based in Oslo and reports to Head of HR Nordics. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to
· Support discussions with BU leadership team members relating to talent and organizational design.
· Drive a high performance culture through succession planning and the talent agenda for the BU ensuring that there are the right people with the right capabilities.
· Act as a coach and advisor on people issues to the BU management team and assist in the building of people and leadership competencies.
Human capital management:
· Work closely and flexibly with the BU Leadership team members on Workforce Planning (inclusive of downsizing and reorganization) which supports the business strategy and objectives.
· Keep abreast of business issues and their potential impact on workforce and recruitment requirements to help determine current and future resourcing plans and also critical areas for HR advice and support.
· Drive business performance through the people agenda.
· Play an active role in the BU Leadership team and contribute to the BU planning process.
· Define and build the BU HR agenda in conjunction with the European Channel HRBP.
· Provide input into the BU HR budget and manage on a day to day basis.
Employee Relations, Terms & Policies:
· Provide advice and input into the development of HR policies and procedures.
· Role model Our Values and drive cultural change.
· Be the BU HR primary contact for Works Councils relationships.
· Drive local change initiatives aligned to EU business strategy.
· Measure and track the quality of HR work in the business.
· Accountable for the country HR service delivery.
· Have a sound understanding of all Channels that operate within the country.
· Lead and manage the local HR team.
· Ensure the provision of a quality, effective and efficient HR service across the whole country.
Have accountability for the preparation and management of the country HR budget.
Profile, background and requirements:
Experienced HR professional with strong business specific knowledge and experience working with managers and leadership.
Track record and strong HR expertise in areas related to employment legislation, people management, diversity, conflict resolution and change management with the ability to apply to complex business situations.
Analytical with strong problem solving skills - uses data to determine root cause, trends and related recommendations.
Empathetic in approach with the ability to collaborate and build relationships with associate, manager and leadership levels.
Ability to apply appropriate influencing strategy utilizing strong written and oral communication skills.
Well-developed time management skills; ability to multi-task and produce work product with a sense of urgency.
Strategic in outlook with ability to deliver practical HR solutions that are aligned to business strategy.
Ability to act as a credible trusted advisor to BU leadership team.
Confident in challenging where necessary.
Ability to manage complex HR projects cross-functionally.
Knowledge of managing budgets.
Ability to lead by example and demonstrate the behaviours which support Our Values.
· Previous line management experience.
· Academic degree in Human Resources or equivalent area.
· Able to both speak and write Norwegian and English fluently.
As selection will be done continuously, we look forward to your application as soon as possible.
For more information: