Tittel: Material Handling
Stillingsprosent: Full time
Arbeidsgiver: TECHCONSULT AS
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Material handling engineer.
• Perform Material Handling activities, all relevant aspects and team advisory PDMS modelling of items and restrictions.
• Perform independent- and team guidance material handling studies.
• General evaluation of working environment and area access, locally/overall.
• Have good knowledge of material handling equipment and relevant handling tools.
• Extensive EPC new build/brownfield experience.
• Documented experience with preparation of material handling reports by use of PDMS 3D CAD EQP tool.
• Some offshore experience and / or fabrication experience preferred.
• Material handling design using PDMS 3D modelling.
• Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
• Cooperative working attitude and participate/present tasks in design reviews.
• Layout and design based on NORSOK, and have loyalty to deadlines and requirements.
• Bachelor degree.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: Marianne.email@example.com
If any questions concerning the position, please contact: