Tittel: Head of Finance Manufacturing & Sourcing
Stillingsprosent: Full time
Arbeidsgiver: Mölnlycke Health Care
At Mölnlycke Health Care, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Our Finance teams help power that growth by ensuring we manage our accounts, investments and cashflow efficiently and effectively – so that we can develop and market products that can improve people’s lives.
Would you like to make an impact? We are now looking for a Head of Finance Manufacturing & Sourcing to play a critical role in our Finance Operations team.
As Head of Finance Manufacturing & Sourcing you lead, coordinate and delegate the Financial Management of the Factories and Procurement. You report to Global Finance Director Operations and is a permanent member of the Manufacturing & Sourcing Leadership Team. You have a dotted line responsibility for 12 Factory Finance Managers.
• Finance Single Point of Contact for VP Manufacturing & Sourcing, lead, co-ordinate and delegate as appropriate the Finance support optimizing workload and people developments.
• Permanent member of the Manufacturing & Sourcing Leadership Team, leading, coordinating and delegating the Financial Management of the Factories/ Contract Manufacturing and Procurement in managing the financial and accounting systems and processes, tax and regulatory requirements.
• Create transparent internal reporting to give the VP Manufacturing & Sourcing and Leadership Team visibility of the financial result and cost drivers to be able to put in place actions where deviations are seen
• Provide leadership and co-ordination in the business planning and budgeting / forecasting processes ensuring effective and cohesive communication to the VP Manufacturing & Sourcing
• Lead the Finance Factory network to drive improvement of finance processes and encourage sharing of best practice
• Challenge Factories / Contract Manufacturing/ Procurement to ensure tight cost control and continuous improvement mind-set
• Drive and understand drivers behind the FAMC annual update and the maintenance of product codes
• Coordination of the business planning and budgeting / forecasting processes so that the management objectives are translated into challenging but realistic figures and targets
• Leading the strategic costing process and preparation of quality financial analysis and business cases to support product launches and sourcing decisions
Profile and personality:
We expect you to have a University degree within finance and a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment. You are hands-on and have good IT knowledge and skills. You are fluent in English and have experience of working in an international environment. Experience in SAP and of Lean manufacturing is desirable.
You are a hands-on analytics’ with strong communication and networking skills. We expect you to have strategic as well as strong leadership skills, that you are agile and can manage business in a volatile and ambiguous environment.
For any questions regarding this position:
is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals and patients.
We develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products for use in a range of settings – from prevention through acute care to homecare.
Our products include:
Gentle, effective dressings with Safetac®, such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®, to prevent, protect and heal a wide range of wounds Safe, efficient, single-use surgical products, such as Biogel® surgical gloves and ProcedurePak® trays – to minimize infections and increase efficiency in the operating room and beyond Avance® for negative pressure wound therapy.