Tittel: Project Controls Manager
Lønn: Ca 80K + accomm
Varied & Challenging Role on Large 1st Class EPC/LSTK Projects. Based at International Head Office.
International EPC Company seeks talented & experienced Project Controls Managers with an in-depth knowledge of LSTK projects gained from 15+ years of relevant experience in the oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical sectors. Refinery and petrochemical sector experience are of particular interest.
* Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business, Quantity Surveying, Construction management or Cost Engineering or equivalent experience.
* Extensive experience and knowledge of commercial management functions and work experience of a progressively responsible nature.
* Experience on EPC LSTK and T&M contracts
* Extensive knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Project Controls and Construction work processes.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and a focus on customer service.
* Excellent automation skills and extensive knowledge on Project Controls Specific software (Primavera P3, SAP R/3, etc)
Terms & Conditions – Project Controls Manager:
* Permanent Staff Position in Spain so you MUST be willing to relocate to Spain
* Competitive Salary is negotiable based on your level of skills & knowledge in the required areas
* There are Tax Incentives & Social Benefits to working in Spain
* Salary Uplifts based on location when on assignment
* Furnished flat provided for one year
* Spanish Classes provided by the company
This is a permanent staff role which will require a commitment to relocate to Spain so please only apply if you are able to consider seriously.
For further information and a job description please contact
Our experience in successfully placing people has taken us from dealing with those looking for their first career change, through positions of higher responsibility and up to senior executive level as well as catering for those who prefer to work on an assignment-to-assignment (contract) basis. Although certain things change when conducting assorted assignments, one principle remains the same and that is that we communicate and understand what it is that you're looking to achieve.
We endeavour to offer our services to a broad spectrum of clients within defined market places - the oil & gas, power & energy, marine and associated industries - with a view to offering you a comprehensive range of opportunities to consider. By talking to us, you can start to shape your future and be assured that everything we do will contribute positively towards that.