Tittel: QHSE Engineer
Stillingsprosent: Full time
This member company of a significant oil & gas operator has a long history as a centre of technical excellence and the internal engineering specialists to the group; being structured as their competence and execution centre for Onshore and Deepwater (Offshore) engineering in the Oil and Gas industry.
They currently have the need for a Quality Health Safety and Environmental (QHSE) professional to join their Permanent Team.
* Supporting the QHSE Management System including procedure development alignment with corporate requirements, continual improvement activities and auditing. This includes occasionally liaising with the certifying and other audit bodies during visits; acts as host or auditee
* Supporting administrative tasks within the department related to the QHSE Management System
* Ideally a Degree in Engineering or Quality Management
* Experience in QHSE, preferably in the oil and gas or related industries would be desirable.
Essential personal qualities are:
– Adaptability and motivation
– Able to work well both on own initiative and as part of a team
– Ability to prioritise effectively, whilst remaining focused on each area of responsibility
– Knowledge of at least one system standard such as ISO 9001; ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001. Training and development in these areas will be given
– Maintenance of accurate and reliable records
– Excellent communication and personal skills, dealing with people at all organisational levels, up to the Managing Director
– Good MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
* Please note, this is a permanent role; it is unlikely that our client will be seeking to employ somebody who has traditionally worked as a contractor.
Salary & Benefits – QHSE Engineer:
* Permanent Staff Position, Modern Offices close to Mainline Rail & Motorway Network
* Base Salary Negotiable based on level of knowledge & ability in required areas
* Staff Benefits include BUPA, Flexitime Working, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance
For further information and a job description please contact
Our experience in successfully placing people has taken us from dealing with those looking for their first career change, through positions of higher responsibility and up to senior executive level as well as catering for those who prefer to work on an assignment-to-assignment (contract) basis. Although certain things change when conducting assorted assignments, one principle remains the same and that is that we communicate and understand what it is that you're looking to achieve.
We endeavour to offer our services to a broad spectrum of clients within defined market places - the oil & gas, power & energy, marine and associated industries - with a view to offering you a comprehensive range of opportunities to consider. By talking to us, you can start to shape your future and be assured that everything we do will contribute positively towards that.