Tittel: Subcontracts Engineer
A Subcontracts Engineer is required for a leading international EPC company with an established reputation for delivering refinery and petrochemicals projects.
Saudi Aramco selected this company for the execution of two lump sum turnkey contracts for its upcoming Jazan refinery and marine terminal project; a 400.000 bpd grassroots refinery and hydrocarbon terminal facilities.
The overall value of both contracts will be around 900 million dollars. The facilities are scheduled to be operational by the beginning of 2017.
* Assist Manager in management of subcontract administrators
* Claims Management
Candidate Profile – Subcontracts Engineer:
* Qualified at degree level or equivalent in Business Administration, Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering,
Construction Management or Cost Engineering:
* 10+ years experience of LSTK projects in the oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical sectors
* International experience in EPC construction contract management
* Recognised for excellent perception and ability in handling local subcontractors
* Ability to negotiate contracts and develop long-term relationships with contractors
* Ability to define subcontracting strategies during proposal and execution phases
* Must possess analytical & methodical problem solving skills
* Must possess effective leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential
* Excellent English Language skills are essential
* Computer literate with MS Office, Lotus Notes & other discipline specific software applications
* Willingness to travel & work on international short & long term assignments (1-2 years)
For further information and a job description please contact
Our experience in successfully placing people has taken us from dealing with those looking for their first career change, through positions of higher responsibility and up to senior executive level as well as catering for those who prefer to work on an assignment-to-assignment (contract) basis. Although certain things change when conducting assorted assignments, one principle remains the same and that is that we communicate and understand what it is that you're looking to achieve.
We endeavour to offer our services to a broad spectrum of clients within defined market places - the oil & gas, power & energy, marine and associated industries - with a view to offering you a comprehensive range of opportunities to consider. By talking to us, you can start to shape your future and be assured that everything we do will contribute positively towards that.