Tittel: General Construction Manager
Lønn: 120-130K + pkg
International EPC Company requires a talented & experienced General Construction Manager with extensive refinery-orientated construction experience and an in-depth knowledge of EPC / LSTK projects.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a stable working background and wish to develop a long-term career within this successful and ambitious company. Whilst the remaining duration of this project is approximately another two years, the company’s preference would be to develop a long-term relationship, project workload permitting.
* The largest refinery in the Middle East, producing and supplying ultra-low sulphur petroleum by-products
* Value of cUS$4.1 Bn
* The scope of our client’s contract includes the engineering, supply, construction and commissioning of the following refining units: 3 crude distillation units (210,000 BPSD each), 3 atmospheric residue desulphuration units (110,000 BPSD each), 3 diesel hydrotreating units (62,000 BPSD each), 2 naphtha hyrdrotreating units (18,200 BPSD each), 2 kerosene hydrotreating units (53,000 BPSD each), a saturated gas unit (8,500 BPSD) and a heavy oil cooling unit.
The General Construction Manager takes leadership responsibility for a number of Area Construction Managers and is responsible to the Site Manager. The Site Manager, in turn, reports to the Project Director.
Candidate Profile – General Construction Manager:
* 15+ years of relevant working experience in refinery and petrochemical industry
* Degree Qualified in a relevant technical discipline
* In-depth knowledge of EPC LSTK Refinery projects developed on EPC Main Contractor side
* Experience of project in excess of US$1 Bn.
* Must possess excellent Leadership and Communication skills
* Willingness to travel & work on long-term assignments
* Excellent English language skills are essential
* Spanish language skills will be an advantage
Terms & Conditions – General Construction Manager:
* Competitive Salary & package: 120,000- 130,000 per year gross + c12,000 living allowance per year + completion bonus around 12.000 per year + accommodation.
For further information and a job description please contact
Our experience in successfully placing people has taken us from dealing with those looking for their first career change, through positions of higher responsibility and up to senior executive level as well as catering for those who prefer to work on an assignment-to-assignment (contract) basis. Although certain things change when conducting assorted assignments, one principle remains the same and that is that we communicate and understand what it is that you're looking to achieve.
We endeavour to offer our services to a broad spectrum of clients within defined market places - the oil & gas, power & energy, marine and associated industries - with a view to offering you a comprehensive range of opportunities to consider. By talking to us, you can start to shape your future and be assured that everything we do will contribute positively towards that.