Kontraktstype: Contract 1 year+
A Senior Cost Control Engineer is sought to work on a BP Sullom Voe (SVGS) project, office based in Surrey. Sullom Voe Gas Sweetening is an EPC Project with a magnitude of 750 M$. Management, Engineering and Procurement Management will be located in Surrey with the Construction in the Shetland Islands.
* Assist in organising cost control set- up for the SVGS project.
* Prepare estimates and budget cost control reports.
* Analyse and provide necessary cost and budget information to the Project Management and the Corporate Management.
Primary Duties – Senior Cost Control Engineer:
* Establish project cost baseline budgets and prepare project cost control plans in accordance with project execution and client requirements for inclusion in the Project Control Plan.
* In conjunction with the Project Control Manager and the planning team, establish job-specific code of accounts, in accordance with the project WBS, forming the basis for detailed level cost control and reporting.
* Direct the preparation and maintenance of project cost control status and review/verify cost control forecasts.
* Prepare, review and issue overall client and contractor management cost reports.
* Establish and maintain change control systems. Ensure proper evaluation of change notices, determining cost impact on all affected areas.
* Support project cost monitoring, analysis and forecasting functions. Devise and distribute plans, budgets and standards of performance for every area of activity and through early detection of variations, maximise the opportunity for cost effective corrective action.
* Promote cost reduction and search for ways to reduce the project cost.
* Prepare cash flows and currency distribution forecasts.
* Prepare and make presentations to project teams and client on cost control methodologies and procedures used by Petrofac.
* Support Sales and Proposal groups in the preparation of proposals.
* Assist with the development of new cost control tools and methodologies
Minimum requirements – Senior Cost Control Engineer:
* Must have an Engineering Degree
* Extensive experience the same position with a proportional amount of time spent in the cost control function of EPC projects
For further information and a job description please contact
Our experience in successfully placing people has taken us from dealing with those looking for their first career change, through positions of higher responsibility and up to senior executive level as well as catering for those who prefer to work on an assignment-to-assignment (contract) basis. Although certain things change when conducting assorted assignments, one principle remains the same and that is that we communicate and understand what it is that you're looking to achieve.
We endeavour to offer our services to a broad spectrum of clients within defined market places - the oil & gas, power & energy, marine and associated industries - with a view to offering you a comprehensive range of opportunities to consider. By talking to us, you can start to shape your future and be assured that everything we do will contribute positively towards that.