Tittel: Software Engineer
Stillingsprosent: Full time
Lønn: £450 per day
World class Defence Organisation based in Bolton is currently looking to recruit a C / C++ Software Engineer.
Please Note: you must be eligible for SC (Secret Level) Security Clearance.
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing after). The daily rate is £450 per day Location - Southampton
Design and Development of Test Equipment software. The Test Equipment and Simulators are used across the development lifecycle of products. This includes;
* Providing the product development teams (embedded, command and control etc.) with appropriate test facilities, equipment interfaces and hardware simulations to enable the proving of the software products.
* Providing support and test equipment to Integration and Trials engineers
* To test and prove the products in Factory and Field
* You maybe expected to partake in potentially all the development lifecycle from Architectural specification of the software product and Test Equipment through to the testing and verification of that equipment
Skills and Experience:
* Mandatory knowledge - C / C++
* A Software Engineer capable of design, development and proving of test equipment software (predominantly Application Test Packages) in response to product test requirements.
* The role will involve integration testing with the Test Equipment hardware and, thereafter, integration with the unit under test. Suitable skills in this area are required as will the ability to communicate with other engineers from different skill areas and possibly different countries
* Knowledge of standard communications interfaces and test equipment interfaces are required including RS422, Ethernet, GPIB etc.
* Knowledge of Software development practices and process is required
* Desirable knowledge - the Serena Dimensions configuration management system
* Desirable knowledge - National Instruments LabWindowsCVI and, ideally, IntervalZero RTX
For further information and a job description please contact
was founded as the antidote to the corporate, managed-service approach to recruitment. Opposed to gauging our achievements by the volume of our supply, we take pride in offering a high quality service level to both SME’s and our larger corporate clients.