Tittel: Lead Electrical Engineer
Responsible for all applicable technical document reviews, discipline approvals and Contractor overview for Electrical Equipment selection & design
* Significant experience of leading the electrical design activity on similar projects or of review and approval of the electrical design on similar projects.
Previous areas of experience required to fulfil the position to include some of the following or closely related areas:
* Discipline Electrical design, Equipment & Electrical specifications, Equipment bid reviews & TBE report preparation, Detail engineering of electrical drives, switchgear and electrical systems and packages.
* Experience with AUTOCAD, SMARTPLANT electrical
* Use of Company and international standards
* Detail engineering execution and field installation or operations or commissioning or vendor experience.
Technologies experience, any of:
* Gas Compression, Gas processing, LNG, Refinery, utilities, Power generation.
Location for position – Lead Electrical Engineer:
* Contractor office as owner s engineer for detail engineering execution (Technip India)
Duration of position: expected 9-12 months
ASAP with Induction & Handover in Hampshire before travel to India
* OCTP ORF consists of a standalone gas compression station built on a greenfield site with independent utilities preparation including power, water, nitrogen, air. Gas feed to the plant is exported from offshore FPSO and may also be imported from a GNGC pipeline. Compressed gas is exported to GNGC gas pipeline.
Early works for the site is underway by De Simone Ltd and the long lead compressor & GT drive contract is already awarded to Siemens-Dresser (2 trains). The EPIC is awarded to Technip India and multi-national equipment purchases can be expected.
Trip home (paid flights) after three months. Travel days to and from Delhi (mob, demob and interim travel) are both paid days (outbound and inbound) @ 8hrs
Accommodation & expenses provided.
Travel & Medical Insurance paid for and included
For further information and a job description please contact
Our experience in successfully placing people has taken us from dealing with those looking for their first career change, through positions of higher responsibility and up to senior executive level as well as catering for those who prefer to work on an assignment-to-assignment (contract) basis. Although certain things change when conducting assorted assignments, one principle remains the same and that is that we communicate and understand what it is that you're looking to achieve.
We endeavour to offer our services to a broad spectrum of clients within defined market places - the oil & gas, power & energy, marine and associated industries - with a view to offering you a comprehensive range of opportunities to consider. By talking to us, you can start to shape your future and be assured that everything we do will contribute positively towards that.